[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

URGENT!! Multiple WWW names on the same machine.

Hi!!

   I am very new in this list, so if this is an obvious questions, please
don't flame :)

  I have this problem: I have a httpd 1.4.2(NSCA) server running in a
SunSparc5 with Solaris2.4. I want to have multiples WWW servers name on
the same machine, so if some one is looking for:

  http://www.abc.com - can be redirected to:
  http://www.myhost.com/some_directory

  I read that I must have multiple IP address to the same ethernet
interface, if I can't do that, How can I solve this problem???

	Thank you for your time, and sorry for my poor english %^) !!

	Gracias y Hasta Luego!

* DIRECCION DE COMPUTO PARA LA ADMINISTRACION ACADEMICA *
* tzetzal.dcaa.unam.mx (132.248.27.10)			*
* Ing. Edgar Valencia Figueroa				*
* Coordinacion Tecnica  622-3675   622-3687		*
* http://tzetzal.dcaa.unam.mx/~edgar/edpres.htm	*